ParentVUE/StudentVUE is on online portal to access grades, communications, and educational information.
The ParentVUE website allows parents/guardians to monitor their student's academic progress, attendance, assignments, grades, course history, and other educational information anytime, day or night. Teachers update data at different times. Please do not expect instantaneous updates.
Please note the following:
- ParentVUE can be accessed by clicking the icons above, or by using this link: https://rcsvue.rochester.k12.mi.us
- Each parent/guardian of record will receive a ParentVUE activation letter via email. This letter will guide you through accessing and setting up ParentVUE.
- New families to the district with students who begin in the fall will receive their activation letters in August.
- You may update your phone and e-mail information in ParentVUE by clicking on the "My Account" tab.
- Schedules, bus, lunch, and teacher information will be available in late August.
- ParentVUE Support email: email@example.com
The Family Tech Support Resource is maintained and updated by Rachel Mainero, RCS Instructional Technology Specialist